- "Can technology solve the principal-agent problem? Evidence from China's war on air pollution" (with Michael Greenstone, Guojun He and Ruixue Jia). 2020.
- "The unintended impacts of agricultural fires: Human capital in China" (with Joshua Graff Zivin, Yingquan Song, Qu Tang and Peng Zhang).
- "Avoidance behavior against air pollution: Evidence from online search indices for anti-PM2.5 masks and air filters in Chinese cities" (with Guojun He and Alexis K.H. Lau)
- "Statistical evidence on the impact of agricultural straw burning on urban air quality in China" (with Guojun He and Alexis K.H. Lau)
- "Time series forecasting of air quality based on regional numerical modeling in Hong Kong" (with Alexis K.H. Lau, Kai Sandbrink and Jimmy C.H. Fung)
- "Particulate air pollution and mortality in 38 of China’s largest cities: Time series analysis" (with Peng Yin, Guojun He, Maoyong Fan, Kwok Yan Chiu, Maorong Fan, Chang Liu, An Xue, Yuhang Pan, Quan Mu and Maigeng Zhou)
- "Protecting the center: Environmental regulation and regional inequality in China"
- "Feel the burn: Mental and behavioral responses to air pollution in China"